Monday, February 21, 2011

Heard of This?

As you may know, I'm all about getting better. Constant improvement deters stagnation. So, in my explorations I found this site that has compiled numerous videos on techniques from the big guns. The Gnomon Workshop hits every category from how to draw cars, to the production renderings of Avatar. These DVD's aren't cheap, but they are relatively inexpensive compared to a class, and that's just what they are. I strongly recommend taking a look through what's offered here and choose wisely, don't go broke. I also discovered many of these DVD's are offered on Amazon.com, which is sweet if you have a leftover gift card from the holidays.  I warn you, this can be a time consuming process, due to the vast array of choices and  galleries to view.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment